Our client is looking for experienced Healthcare EDI Analyst on a remote 12+ months renewable contract positions in Little Rock, AK
Role – Healthcare EDI Analyst
Essential Job Functions
• Specific knowledge of claims, enrollment, and /or Authorizations in a Medicaid environment
• Possesses analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Must possess advanced, working knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Agile Scrum Methodologies.
• Ability to be self-motivated and work independently with little or no supervision.
• Ability to Lead product development teams and senior designers in developing design requirements that are accurate and relevant to company needs. Recommends and implements alternative courses of action as appropriate to meet requirement needs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers, and customers.
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to abide by client policies.
• Must possess a strong proven, hands-on experience and understanding of the Healthcare EDI X12N transactions formats that govern healthcare Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
• In depth knowledge of and experience with HIPAA/EDI X12 5010 healthcare-related transactions including 270-271, 276-277,277CA,277U, 278, 820, 834, 835, 837, 999, 824, and NCPDP
• Has complete understanding and hands on experience with IBM Sterling, ITX, ITXA integration and can design solutions using these tools
• 5-7 years experience developing and supporting Web Services, preferably Java
• Expert with commonly used EDI concepts, practices, and procedures within a heath care field
• 7+ years combined EDI Development experience
Please respond with your resume in MS Word format
Selected candidate will have background check
Vector Consulting, Inc., (Headquartered in Atlanta) is an IT Talent Acquisition Solutions firm committed to delivering results. Since our founding in 1990, we have been partnering with our customers, understanding their business, and developing solutions with a commitment to quality, reliability and value. Our continuing growth has been and continues to be built around successful relationships that are based on our organization's operating philosophy and commitment to ** People, Partnerships, Purpose and Performance - THE VECTOR WAY
“Celebrating 30 years of service” ______________________________