Entry Level Leadership Role
As an Entry Level Manager you must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, eager to learn, but most importantly not scared of hard work. You will be put on a fast paced 3-6 month training program allowing you to learn the ins and outs of this industry. You will learn about the history, the vision, and the mission of the Moore Agency in our goal to protect the hard working middle class. As an Entry Level Manager you will be given the tools to become one of the top players in our company with unlimited growth potential.
What will be expected of me?
- Obtain the experience, the knowledge, and the know-how to run the day to day operations of the business.
- Work hands on with customers while tailor fitting their permanent benefits to their families needs.
- Maintain a positive and impactful relationship with the long lasting groups and associations we work with such as, Police Association,Nurses Association,Firefighters, Postal Workers, Labor Unions, and many more.
- Enhance and develop your skills in communication, leadership, organization, time management, networking, team building, and much more.
- Learn the logistics of a corporation and how to maximize earnings and profit margin.
Criteria for Consideration:
- leadership experience is a plus but not required
- willingness to learn, coachable
- handle constructive criticism
- people skills
- team orientated
If you have the passion and drive to take your career and yourself to the next level please submit your most updated resume. It doesn't matter where you start in life, but only where you finish!