Urgently Hiring Full Remote Lead Software Engineer - React/PHP Position
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alvin Truong
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is responsible for the development of software in required programming languages across various aspects of the system architecture, providing efficient and well written solutions.
If you are a Senior Software Developer with experience using React.Js and PHP to develop large-scale web applications, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- 401k Match
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Full Benefits(Health/Dental/Vision/Life)
- Free Gym Pass!
- 100% FULL REMOTE
- Ability to author provable, efficient, maintainable code
- Ability to analyze code for runtime and space complexity
- Lead development of development initiatives from a front-end perspective
- Provide leadership to junior developers on system design and coding implementation
- Take ownership of client-side architecture and design
- Ability to participate in both an adaptive agile environment or a more predictive environment as needed and the planning and life cycle activities that come with each
- Ability to participate in others code reviews or have their code reviewed for constructive feedback
- Demonstrates individually and collaboratively with global teams to create both scalable and maintainable solutions towards team and company goals
- Is naturally curious and a willing learner. Learns on their own or within a more formal training environment as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related engineering discipline
- Strong understanding of complex/distributed systems and how to make them reliable, scalable and maintainable
- Demonstrated understanding of Relational databases(SQL)
- Ability to work with processing large amounts of data.
- 5+ years Software development experience
- Enterprise level software development
- Background with software development of large-scale databases using Microsoft SQLServer
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.