We are searching for a meticulous senior administrative assistant to conduct clerical duties within our organization. Salient duties include preparing and printing documents, capturing data, and organizing office events. As a senior administrative assistant, you may also be required to oversee the work of junior staff.
To be successful as a senior administrative assistant, you should be familiar with popular virtual and tactile storage solutions. An outstanding senior administrative assistant will update existing administrative policies to promote efficiency within the company.
- Fielding queries from staff and clients.
- Printing, scanning, e-mailing, and distributing hard copies of documents.
- Preparing budgets and tracking expenditure across the organization.
- Purchasing stationery and other office supplies as these become depleted.
- Scheduling meetings and events based on staff members' availability.
- Drafting agendas, booking venues, and sourcing refreshments ahead of each event.
- Representing the organization during meetings with stakeholders.
- Securing transport and accommodation bookings for staff upon request.
- Formulating and distributing administration policies, and updating existing protocols.
- High school diploma.
- Formal secretarial qualification is preferred.
- Prior experience creating and maintaining sizable databases.
- Demonstrable experience as a senior administrative assistant.
- Familiarity with legislation and ethical considerations that govern the use of data.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Appreciation for minutiae.