Ref ID: 04080-0011893873
Classification: Revenue Accountant/Manager
Compensation: $28.50 to $33.00 hourly
Excellent contract to hire opportunity for a revenue accounting analyst with a growing, dynamic healthcare organization in San Antonio.
1. Maintain monthly reconciliations with zero unidentified discrepancies.
2. Ensure successful and accurate completion daily, weekly, and monthly billing cycles.
3. Evaluate and prioritize daily work to minimize the risk of bad debt to meet departmental goal for applicable payers.
4. Meeting Billing Division goal for customer satisfaction scores annually.
5. Contribute to a positive and productive environment while supporting all team members
6. Establish and maintain good standing relationships with partnered entities to complete Revenue Cycle banking transactions.
7. Understand hierarchy of payers, payer relationships, financial remittance advices and insurance plan notices, as well as proper distribution of A/R funds across payers and accounts.
1. Apply electronic and manual payments daily to maintain current A/R balances.
2. Access all operating Bank accounts, download necessary information, and maintain reconciliations between all partner accounts.
3. Reconcile PCC database with bank activity to ensure appropriate allocation of payments.
4. Foster and maintain relationships with external partner resources to ensure timely and accurate recognition of revenue, payments, and reconciling items.
5. Locate any “Missing” or Affiliate Partner Payments via Various Revenue Cycle Portals to transfer/ request transfers of applicable funds.
6. Follow HIPAA guidelines in handling patient information while providing support to department supervisor by engaging in multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
7. Assist with all reconciliations needed during audits or other project related activities.
8. Maintain company database encompassing documentation of submitted and received documents, statements, collection letters and other required information.