We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and thriveinyour career.
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum 50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty ofrecognition.
- Safely transport children in a bus or van from one loving, educational environment to another with a smiling face!
- Have and maintain a safe and violation free driving record.
- Ensure the safety of each child by maintaining vehicle functionality on a regular basis as well as implement safety procedures with their school director.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- An understanding of all current state and local regulations
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- 0-1 year of experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.