Who We Are:
The SIGINT Solutions Department's mission is to support US Government, military, Intelligence Agencies, and US Allies in Research, Development, Design, Integration, Test, and Deployment of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Specialized Communications Solutions
Objectives of this Role:
- Provide administrative support to Department Director and Section Managers in development and delivery of contract deliverables.
- Serve as a focal point for coordination of client meetings and distribution of meeting material.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Provide editorial support in the development of technical reports using tools such MS Word and MS Excel.
- Support development of presentation material in MS PowerPoint.
- Support development of travel request and subsequent expense reports for department staff.
- Monitor and update employee timesheets.
- Support development of financial report updates in MS Excel.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Secretarial courses or related AS college hours related to the role preferred
- 6 years: Clerical/Secretarial experience with emphasis or intereste in technical/engineering fields .
- MS Word and MS Excel certified preferred.
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Defense & Intelligence Solutions home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace