Senior Accountant / Growth potential / REMOTE / work life balance / amazing culture!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jillian Morgan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $85,000 per year
A bit about us:
A growing company is looking for a Senior Accountant for a 100% remote opportunity! The Senior Accountant will be wroking for a revolutionary, prestigious company and a critical part of the team.
Why join us?
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
- Relaxed casual environment with virtual office events
A day in the life of a Senior Accountant:
The Senior Accountant supports the accounting department in areas focused on the processing, reconciliation, and reporting of financial transactions, including interdepartmental and inter-company transaction reconciliation. This position will report to the Controller, Assistant Controller, or Senior
Accounting Supervisor per department structure.
- General ledger and subsidiary ledger reconciliation
- Prepare month-end account reconciliation and journal entries to record financial activity
- Review and approve and process financial transactions
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Reporting of financial activity related to department responsibilities
- Assists in annual audit providing supporting documentation
- Ad hoc reporting and process documentation
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to have:
- BS in Accounting
- 4 years of accounting experience
- A mix of Public and Private Experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Proficiency with Yardi preferred
- Experience in real estate, preferably rental property preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.