At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Control Management Specialist to support Consumer & Small Business Banking (CSBB) Chief Administration Office.
Chief Administration Office manages 30+ Risk and Change programs for CSBB.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in identifying, assessing, managing, and mitigating current and emerging risk exposures within Control Management functional area
- Provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes, and business controls
- Monitor moderately complex business specific programs and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area
- Provide guidance to business groups on the development, implementation, and monitoring of business specific programs to identify, assess, and mitigate risk
- Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Risk Management or Control Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education
- Strong experience in Control, Risk Management or Audit
- Strong experience developing, implementing, or reviewing risk related programs such as financial crimes, conduct, Loudspeaker, business resiliency, third party and change management.
- Strong operational risk management experience in the financial services industry
- Strong experience in the development and implementation of new controls, action plans, and root cause analysis
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used to: measure and communicate key performance metrics
- Experience with Change Management
- Ability to support many high priority, high complexity, and high risk efforts simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Must be willing to work on-site at stated locations on the job opening.
Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.