Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop and manage an environment to perform statistical analyses necessary to support the de-identification program
- Manage relationships with key analytics, research and technology teams
- Standardize related technology tools and methods
- Develop expertise in statistical disclosure
- Work with data scientists, researchers, and business leaders to develop methods for statistical disclosure
- Catalog and assess mitigating controls
- Focus on developing business opportunities, enterprise stewardship, and insight
- Develop quality processes, guides, and operational work product
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of industry experience with health data analytics or medical informatics
- 5+ years of experience with account, vendor, or stakeholder management
- 3+ years of experience in project management, technology and/or business
- Comprehensive expertise with IT tools, methods and processes supporting the creation of de-identified data or research cohorts
- Experience and knowledge of statistical analysis methods, capabilities, and software
- Knowledge of the healthcare system and industry regulations (GDRP, HIPAA, etc.), standards, and frameworks
- Proven abilities to collaborate, build consensus, and influence
- History of success and a desire to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic and facilitative skillset
- Combination of focus and flexibility
- Willingness to lead and play an active role
- Formal de-identification training or certification
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Data De-Identification Consultant, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote