Join one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage teams. At Penfed, our people are our greatest advantage. As we grow rapidly, we want to hire the industry’s leading talent. If you are up for the challenge, you belong here.
PenFed is hiring a Remote Senior Adobe Analyst, Home Loans Marketing at one of the following locations: McLean, Virginia; San Antonio, Texas; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; West Islip, New York; and Astoria, New York or fully remote. The primary purpose of this position is to evaluate and report on marketing initiatives and media campaign performance to help drive brand and product growth. The Senior Marketing Analyst will work closely with the brand management team to deliver insights to the business units, to help make predictions and plan spend. In addition, the Senior Analyst will use data to tell a story of key KPIS and provide recommendations and insights to drive acquisition and engagement to PenFed.org.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with brand, digital, data analytics and UX teams to structure raw data into database tables to be used with visualization software (such as Tableau and excel) and SQL queries.
- Support the retrieval and scheduled data feeds from multiple campaign sources including Adobe Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, DoubleClick, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, etc.
- Support measurement plans and help identify the right KPIs for Paid Media to optimize towards and use.
- Develop data collection strategies to support standard and ad hoc reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure online campaigns, website, and conversion funnel performance.
- Support analysts who create and maintain regularly scheduled reports and dashboards, to enable finding the story in the performance data and making recommendations to brand, product, and cross-functional teams.
- Understands brand and each business unit objectives to be proactive in recommending additional types of analysis.
- Explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes.
- Support data strategy initiatives and testing that may be needed when developing online media, marketing landing pages, conversion funnels and applications.
- Perform more complex and advanced ad hoc analysis projects and forecasts (e.g., data mining our data tables to find insights to aid in targeting)
- Collaborate with teammates, managers, and directors on the preparation of weekly and monthly business reviews with expectation to own a part of the presentation.
- Ensure budget pacing reports are optimized and make suggestions to meet monthly spend goals for products in collaboration with the digital media team.
- Support certain modeling projects (e.g., attribution initiatives) that will ultimately help us optimize digital leads.
- Validate data loads and the accuracy of reported data from publishers and analytics partners.
- Contribute to team knowledge by researching and sharing info on the industry, competitors, and solutions.
- Complete ad hoc queries and questions from brand, digital and analytics team.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, etc. required.
- MBA or master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in marketing, business, or media analytics role.
- Adobe Suite experience is required.
- Ability to use data to tell the campaign performance story for any type of marketing campaign and present in a visual, clear manner.
- Experience tracking key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of Data Visualization best practices, experience using data visualization software like Tableau and Excel.
- Experience with database and data warehouse structure including SQL queries is a must
- Experience with other data mining tools (Python, R, etc.) is a plus
- Skilled in data manipulation and reporting in excel (V-lookups if statements, pivot tables, pivot charts).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to convey complex ideas in an understandable way.
- Experience with Business Intelligence processes and tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to accomplish a task with knowledge of the end goal but with little direction on how to achieve it (self-directed, creative problem solver).
This position will not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds. *
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call may be required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 2 million members and over $26 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 240-224-4256.