Premier engineering firm seeking experienced Mechanical Design Engineer in Orange County, CA
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an engineering firm based in Orange County, CA offering electrical, mechanical and plumbing consulting engineering services. Our specialties includes tenant improvements, remodels for offices, engineering for manufacturing, warehouse, retail and medical facilities.
*PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO apply.jobot.com/jobs/senior-mechanical-design-engineer-remote/1597617758/?utm_source=CareerBuilder DIRECTLY AFTER YOU APPLY*
1. Please tell me about your experience with designing tenant improvements in office buildings, restaurants, retail, etc.
2. What design software do you have the most experience with?
3. Why are you looking for a new position at this time?
4. What annual salary are you targeting?
5. What is your citizenship status?
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit sharing
- Medical insurance
- Dental / Vision
- Long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Ability to work remotely
We are seeking a senior Mechanical Design Engineer with extensive experience in tenant improvement projects!
Schedule: Monday-Friday; opportunity to work remotely
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Professional Engineering license preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in mechanical engineering for tenant improvements in office buildings, restaurants, retail, etc.
- Ability to perform work requiring independent judgment, knowledge of engineering principals, procedures, and code requirements.
- Ability to self-perform all mechanical engineering tasks associated with the project from field survey, design / drafting and engineering calculations, to coordinating with clients and other departments.
- Ability to perform engineering load calculations and Title 24 energy compliance calculations.
- Ability to design air conditioning systems, air distribution layouts, piping systems and equipment selections.
- Ability to work with and be supported by other senior engineers for guidance and act as a mechanical lead or project lead.
- Solid foundation of design and drafting utilizing AutoCAD software.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.