Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
The Senior Network Administrator supports administration, maintenance and deployment of related hardware and software on Company’s network. This position oversees the day to day operation of computer networks including hardware/software support and secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control and evaluation and is responsible for:
- Maintenance and administration of network switches routers and VOIP gateways
- Maintenance and administration of network monitoring utilities – Nagios, Open NMS and other related programs
- Maintenance and administration of SIP client and Asterisk server
- Maintenance and administration of network related hardware and software inventories and documentations
What You'll Need
- Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CompTIA, A+, Network +
- Configure and troubleshoot network devices and paths (e.g. SIP, telephony, data)
- Troubleshooting network, desktop, hardware and software issues
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of PC architecture and various hardware, software and network protocol
- Experience with Linux, Microsoft operating systems and telephony systems
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, credit check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.