Push the boundaries of tech. In your sweatpants.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Online Marketing Manager to help us change the way the world works. Here, you'll drive growth and retention for Alludo's fast-growing Digital Direct brands like WinZip, Ad Remover and other Alludo brands.
You will own the entire customer journey and drive incremental revenue by optimizing customer acquisition, onboarding, activation and retention through innovative marketing initiatives, A/B testing, identifying new growth opportunities and optimizing across the funnel on all channels. This is a high-impact role with an opportunity for rapid advancement and exposure to different brands, teams, and technologies.
The top creative and technical minds could work anywhere. So why are so many of them choosing Alludo? Here are three reasons:
* This is the moment. It's an exciting time at Alludo, with new leadership, a refreshed brand, and a whole new approach to changing the way the world works. We're at the forefront of a movement, and we want you to ride this wave with us.
* We want you to be you. Too often, companies tell you about their culture and then expect you to fit it. Our culture is built from the people who work here. We want you to feel safe to be who you are, take risks, and show us what you've got.
* It's your world. We know you have a life. We want to be part of it, but not all of it. At Alludo, we're serious about empowering people to work when, how, and where they want. Couch? Sweatpants? Cool with us. We believe that happy employees mean happy customers. That's why we hire amazing people and get out of their way.
Sound good so far? Awesome. Let's talk more about the role and see if we're destined to be together.
* Optimize our acquisition and retention metrics with a key focus on CAC and LTV.
* Hypothesize, prioritize and execute on high-impact CRO tests across the funnel.
* Implement and optimize lifecycle marketing strategies to engage and retain.
* Spearhead new marketing campaigns, cross-sells and customer initiatives.
* Setup and manage products, shopping carts, promos, tracking and reporting.
* Monitor and report on KPIs and overall health of your programs and brand.
* Acquire and integrate insights from customer surveys, analytics and support.
* Evaluate latest market trends, demand-generation and partnership opportunities.
* Support cross-functional needs across marketing, product and customer teams.
* Lead brainstorming sessions to tackle daily challenges and generate ideas.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to keep improving platforms and processes.
* Document and improve key business processes and workflows.
* Communicate key successes to wider team and leadership.
* 5-7 years of proven Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce experience.
* Highly Analytical, Data and Insight-driven across everything they do.
* Top personal attributes: Organized, Proactive and Detail oriented.
* Track record of meeting deadlines and hitting KPIs, targets and goals.
* Experience with customer engagement activities and best practices.
* Confidence to propose, execute and own new ideas and initiatives.
* Positive attitude and strong ability to execute cross-functionally.
* Flexible, able to adapt, pivot and perform under pressure.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude).
* Experience with PM platforms (Asana, Jira).
The following are not required, but definitely nice to have:
* Prior work experience in an eCommerce or software subscription business.
* Experience hiring and managing your own team of directs and/or contractors.
* Recent courses, certifications and training in areas relevant to the role.
* Sound understanding of HTML, Web and software technologies.
* Experience with design and copywriting.
* Omni-channel marketing experience.
* We have millions of users and decades of innovation under our belts.
* We offer a fully remote workspace and we mean it. There is no pressure to work in an office whatsoever.
* We have flexible work arrangements and locations to suit your style.
* Hours are flexible, too! You've worked hard to build your life, and we don't want you to give it up for work.
* Our team is growing fast, and there's a ton of energy and a lot of really smart, motivated, fun people ready to welcome you in.
What are you waiting for? Apply now! We can't wait to meet you.
(FYI, we're lucky to have a lot of interest and we so appreciate your application, though please note that we'll only contact you if you've been selected for an interview.)
Alludo is a beloved and trusted industry titan fueled by make-everything-easier flexibility. With a 30+ year legacy of innovation, we understand where you've been and we're uniquely equipped to get you where you want to be. Our comprehensive collection of creative, collaborative, and productivity solutions propel your teams on their journey. From meeting your deadlines to realizing your dreams, Corel empowers your every day.
Our products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to do great work faster. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications - including CorelDRAW®, MindManager®, Parallels®, and WinZip® - to inspire users and help them achieve their goals.
It is our policy and practice to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, age, religion, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected characteristic.
Alludo is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations that are required. Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request as required by Federal and Provincial regulations and Company Policy. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.