Principal to Lead Product Designer needed for HyperGrowth Consumer Fintech Start Up
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Matt Shakin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $190,000 per year
A bit about us:
Join a high-growth company that recently closed another large round of funding with a highly reputable VC. The product was designed spending time with users and professionals in the fin-tech/insure-tech space with the aim to enhance their productivity, delivering improved business outcomes, with a beautiful user experience and user interface.
Their group of founders has immense success designing, building, and delivering machine learning products, and this one will be no different in securing it's place and share at the top of the market!
Why join us?
Excellent Compensation, benefits, equity, and more!
They are a venture-backed high-growth company looking for a Product Designer to augment our thriving team. As a Product Designer, you’ll concept and design user experiences across the Federato platform. You’ll have the opportunity to create new experiences, refine existing designs, and influence the direction of the product moving forward. They move quickly to solve a wide range of complex product challenges with emphasis on end-user experience in the world of commercial underwriting.
- Define, prototype, and design new features and product improvements across the platform
- Create beautiful UI designs, features, and interactions that address specific user needs
- Advocate for the user and drive product design ideas that improve overall user experience
- Partner closely with founders, engineers, and designers to define and implement new features and offerings for customers
- Visually demonstrate product direction by producing mockups, wireframes, and visuals that guide a highly productive team of engineers
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- 4-10 years of professional design experience, preferably at fast-paced startups
- Portfolio link with examples of previous product design work
- Strong knowledge and experience with user-centered design processes
- Experience iterating with engineers and other team members on both visual and UX designs
- Highly organized and self-sufficient, with the ability to work autonomously and take ownership of end-to-end designs and product features
- Great presentation, collaboration, and communication skills
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.