American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Senior Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of their assigned residential property portfolio of single-family homes. This position will manage a team of Property Managers that are each assigned a portfolio of approximately 1000 homes. This position may also manage other roles, such as Customer Field Representatives, if required. In addition to maintaining their own portfolio at a high-level, this role will ensure their team is in line with the goals set forth by Senior Management.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of their assigned portfolio as well as their team of property managers
- Collects rent
- Handles evictions when a tenant does not pay rent or otherwise breaches the terms of a lease
- Complies with MORF processing
- Ensures all properties are with HOA compliance
- Acts as a liaison between tenants and the maintenance coordinators to resolve escalated and emergency maintenance issues
- Maximizes retention rate through lease renewal while increasing rental rates from year to year
- Conducts move-out reconciliation
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Management or a related field required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a management role, managing direct reports required
- Minimum of three (3) years of directly related experience in an operational or related role required. - It is preferred if the experience is the following areas/industries: - Property Operations
- Real Estate
- Property Management
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Real Estate or Property Management License required per State regulations
- Valid driver's license required
- Experience with property management software a plus
Work where you feel right at home
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Senior property manager, real estate, finance, business management, management, property operations, property management, liaison, processing, full time
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at www.americanhomes4rent.com/addenda/employee_privacy