At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five "everyday life" verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You'll join our Personal Services team, where we revolutionize the dry cleaning industry through innovative technology. Together we will continue to deliver the most robust, reliable, and comprehensive solutions, empowering our customers to grow their businesses, drive efficiency and provide a superior customer experience.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will use technical expertise to innovate, research and develop code following coding standards and adhering to designs supporting internal business requirements and/or external customers. You will also provide mentorship and guidance to a team of Software Engineers at various levels.
- In accordance with department and business objectives, works with the Director of Software Engineering to define technical standards and patterns
- Designs and/or updates all layers of the SaaS platform’s architectural stack
- Mentors Junior and Mid-level developers on engineering best practices and appropriate design patterns for common use cases
- Designs, develops, tests, optimizes, and maintains software systems for use by internal staff and external customers.
- Creates scripts for the automation of internal processes and reporting.
- Performs code and schema reviews
- Follows industry best practices, leveraging appropriate software design patterns
- Reviews and provides feedback on product requirements, visual designs and testing plans.
- Communicates and coordinates activities with engineering departments including Product Management, Quality Assurance, DevOps and other engineering teams.
- Provides technical product improvement suggestions to improve quality, performance, maintainability.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, systems analysis or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years experience designing and implementing production SaaS solutions in .NET
- Expert-level C# coding skills, including latest advancements (C#10)
- Strong working knowledge of .NET 5/6 and the current BCL
- Strong working knowledge of Entity Framework Core
- 3+ years experience with SQL Server. Additional expertise, including writing stored procedures and functions, and performing query analysis, is a big plus.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Visual Studio is required
- Experience with .NET static analysis tools and performance profilers
- Working knowledge of agile software development life-cycles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal direction and exercise considerable latitude
- Desire to manage people through mentoring, leading by example, and contributing to the professional development of those around you
- Azure DevOps experience, including system administration, is a plus
- Experience with Xamarin is a plus
- Experience with mobile platform development (iOS and Android) is a plus
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some Of The Perks Of Working With Us
- Flexible PTO
- Annual Bonus and Pay Increase
- 4% 401k Match
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
Location: Utah or Remote
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.