Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are excited to bring in talented developers to join our team! As we support and add new value in our web and mobile applications (C# .Net and Xamarin-based), we are looking for a seasoned Designer well-versed in industry standards and best practices to lead our designs (and redesigns) for web site and mobile app projects. It will come with a challenging and collaborative journey with fellow Software and QA Engineers, working through design layouts and applying Material Design standards to fit with the experience and features led by our Marketing team.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Design, implement and maintain client and server-side web and service applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop, test, implement and maintain web applications working with established develops lifecycle processes based on Agile methodologies. This including design recommendations, wireframing, and mock-ups
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
- Proactively monitor and identify production and non-production application issues. Analyze, fine-tune, and optimize client / server-side web and service developed applications
- Provide technical support and consultation for developed applications and infrastructure configuration
- Serve as a mentor to peers in your team
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Undergraduate Degree or 7+ years of experience
- 5+ years of experience with HTML & CSS
- 5+ years of experience working with T-SQL and PL-SQL
- 5+ years of experience working with ASP.NET & C#.Net
- 5+ years of experience using MVC, Razor and/or Web API
- 5+ years of experience with Angular
- 5+ years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST / SOAP, Web API, WCF)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Health care industry experience
- Experience with public facing, high volume transaction Websites and portals
- Experience in responsive - design UX Frameworks (Bootstrap UI, etc.)
- Experience using Wireframing / Mock-up Tools
- Experience or knowledge of Blazor
- Demonstrated experience in SOLID Principles
- Demonstrated experience in Architectural Design Patterns
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.