Are you looking to sell a product or service that has doubled in demand over the last few years, with the potential to earn $100,000 or more? The smart home and automation industry is projected to add 10 million new customers in the next three years. If you’re into the Internet of Things, all things technology, and want to help make lives easier and more secure for home and business owners, join us. As one of the fastest-growing automation and home security providers in the nation, we offer the latest smart home and mobile-app controlled security solutions. With our award-winning products and services available to you, at Alert 360, you’ll generate sales from both company leads and self-generated prospects to residential customers and small businesses. And as a rapidly expanding company, we offer career advancement and exciting opportunities for growth in many areas of the country. Whether you grew up operating a lemonade stand on every corner or are just getting your feet wet in sales, we also offer extensive and ongoing training, plus:
• No financial cap on income
• Earning more than $100k+ can be a reality
• No assigned territories
• Max out on commissions per sale; no matrix to qualify for “kickers”
• Seasoned technicians employed by Alert 360 to install your sales
• Electronic sales agreements via DocuSign for all contracts you complete
• Free mobile sales app provides “warm” sales leads behind doors all around you
At Alert 360, we deliver the opportunity and make it easy to succeed with our leading product line, company-owned monitoring center, and A+ BBB rating!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enthusiastic goal setter with drive to deliver and exceed results toward monthly sales quotas.
• Passionate about home automation and security services and providing comprehensive, custom consultations to home and business owners based on individual lifestyles and needs.
• Ability to cultivate ongoing, positive relationships with current and potential customers.
• Perform as the face of Alert 360, promoting a positive company image and ensuring customer relations while presenting Alert 360 products and services to potential and existing customers.
• Utilize company-provided Salesforce.com CRM for all leads and continual updates through the sales process.
• On-site cold calling and networking to find new business.
• Schedule new on-site appointments with homeowners or business owners to complete sales presentations and keep pre-scheduled appointments.
• Follow through in a timely and professional manner with the entire sales process.
• Develop and work a daily activity plan with management; track the results of the daily activity for review with management
• Superior organizational and follow-up skills.
• Report activity as requested to your Sales Manager or Branch manager.
• Follow up with customers after installation to assure customer satisfaction and obtain referrals.
• Assist with collecting any past due balances on customers with whom you have agreements.