Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products. Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices. Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments. Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments. Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures. Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets. As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems. Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain. Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of Java experience
- 1+ year of SQL experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application testing methodologies, tools, and execution
- Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- JIRA experience
- Consumer lending experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to collaborate with team on extensive zoom calls and at times independently, as necessary, throughout the day and week.
- 1+ year of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) experience
- 1+ years of application test driven development (TDD) experience
- Experience with .NET, .NET Core
- Experience with business rules management
- Kafka experience
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.