Kforce has a client in search of talented Software Engineers in San Antonio, TX. Positions range from Junior level to MID level in performance/experience.
The Software Engineers are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, application design, development, integration, and support (defect/patch management and outage resolution). In addition, Software Engineers are responsible for determining how data is sourced, assembled and conveyed into our multi-channel orchestration platform to target, personalize, and execute cross-channel marketing at scale. Software Engineers participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug systems to meet business needs, interact with and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. This is an advanced-level role occupied by those demonstrating in-depth technical knowledge within their respective areas of specialization.
Specifics of the Software Engineer Role:
- Hands-on software development enabling Client's marketing capability
- Software Engineers consults with business and architects to develop and document requirements
- Applies technical expertise to plan, analyze, design, build, validate, implement, and support solutions
- Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences
- Software Engineers analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced team members to execute
- Assists team leads with delegation of technical work packages to cross functional team members for execution through the full development life cycle