If you are a Senior Software Engineer with Medical Device, Robotics, or Controls experience with C++, please read on!
Located Miami, FL (offerings FULLY REMOTE TOO!)
Does being part of a Bleeding Edge Medical Device Robotics company excite you? We're to take flight with this incredible opportunity within the Medical Device Robotics space? We've received FDA clearance for the 1st bleeding edge robotic guidance system in the dental industry,
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- First of it's kind technology
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
What You Will Be Doing
- Code / Design existing software UI/UX
- Write Scalable Code
- CI/CD for performance of existing application software
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of professional Software Development experience
- BS in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years of strong experience with C, C++, Python, or Java
- strong experience with Object Oriented Programming
- experience with Computer Vision / Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Robotics experience
Bonus Points For
- experience with 3D graphics, Visualization Libraries , OR DICOM
What's In It for You
- HUGE room for growth
- Stock Options!
- Full Benefits: Medical Dental Vision
- Unlimited PTO!
- Venture Backed!
- 401 (K)
- paid parental leave!
- flexible work!
- Strong Total Comp!
So, if you are a Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Chad Vasquez
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS22-1669308 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chad Vasquez - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.