Vericast is a leading marketing solutions company, delivering actionable insights and expertise through its Valassis and Harland Clarke omnichannel solutions, to help more than 70,000 businesses engage with their customers. Every day, Vericast influences purchasing and transaction behavior of more than 120 million households – impacting where they eat, shop, buy, save and borrow. Follow Vericast on LinkedIn and Twitter to learn how Vericast drives commerce.
What You'll Do
- Design and deliver product features that enable our internal teams to configure, optimize, and execute on our digital advertising campaigns
- Build services that allow internal and external partners a way to integrate with our world-class demand-side platform
- Build backend services based off of Spring and Spring Boot that give engineering, data science and analytics teams access to our digital advertising campaign configuration
- Work with our UI, Optimization, and Data Science teams to adapt to the continually changing advertising landscape
- Troubleshoot and resolve business and production issues by determining what is happening, who is impacted, issue priority and resolution.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of professional experience and extensive knowledge of application development using core Java, Spring framework, and Spring Boot.
- Strong proficiency in Java and comfortable in Python
- Proficient in SQL, familiarity with Postgres is a plus
- Curious self-starter and passionate about leaving code better than you found it
- Can design, build, deploy, and maintain services fundamental to our business with minimal guidance
- Great technical and business communication skills and can communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrated ability to solve higher level problems
- Can assess technical trade-offs between solutions across service boundaries
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket, GitLab
Our Tech Stack
- Spring/Spring Boot
3rd Party Tools
Vericast is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Administrator directly at 616-541-3145.