The Sales Manager will oversee and manage all aspects of a specific It's A Secret Med Spa's field operation. Which include but are not limited to reaching sales goals through client education, inventory control, promotion of products and services, upscale customer service and training/developing sales associates. The ideal candidate must ensure an upscale client centric atmosphere is present while also adhering to all policies, procedures and compliance in accordance with state regulations.
A Day in the Life of an Aesthetic Sales Manager
- Deliver outstanding upscale customer service within the med spa and on the phone
- Handle administrative task including but not limited to time punches, scheduling, inventory and reporting
- Ability to work flexible schedules including days/evenings/weekends
- Ability to successfully promote the brand, products and services offered
- Upsell client's the appropriate products based off services conducted
- Be present for all mandatory corporate meetings
- Present information relayed from corporate office to staff efficiently
- Promote/sale It's A Secret's brand, products and services in order to reach monthly goals
- Monitor med spa performance and ensure that sales are maximized
- Demonstrates ability to balance coaching/mentoring with discipline
- Leads associates in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative teamwork environment
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed
- Spa experience preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years or more of Sales Managerial experience within an upscale organization required.
- Proven sales rapport required.
- College education preferred.
- Proven ability to identify, retain, manage and develop strong teams.
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations, goals and delegate.
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product lines.
- Must be able to lead by example and perform duties that you staff performs.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Efficient with Microsoft and Apple products.
- Proven ability to manage a diverse group of associates and clientele.
- This position starts with a base salary of $65,000. When including Bonuses/Commissions, new Spa Managers have the ability to make up to $110,000, in general.
** The job duties listed are subjected to change with notice from your direct supervisor and the duties are not limited to what is mentioned above.**