Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a clinician owned and operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable staff serving the special needs community of Texas.
Today we employ more than 2,000 passionate pediatric nurses, skilled nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, attendants, and specialists. We care deeply for our communities and dedicate significant time and resources to local events and charities for families with special needs children and young adults.
The Speech Language Pathologist evaluates and provides family oriented services to the home health patient with oral-motor and/or communication disorders secondary to developmental delays, neurological, musculoskeletal, and cardio-pulmonary impairments; as well as traumatic injuries and swallowing disorders. This includes patient and caregiver education, discharge planning, and consultation to other professionals, clinics, or agencies.
- Synthesis of knowledge related to anatomy, physiology, and pathology for effective evaluation and treatment of swallowing, communication and cognitive disorders.
- Sound clinical judgment relating to the provision of speech language pathology services. Knowledge of federal and state regulations and professional guidelines as relates to delivery of speech-language pathology services.
- Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with patients, families, community members, volunteers and other staff.
- Evaluates patients determining the level of patient’s psycho-social functioning.
- Provide periodic progress records and report to assigned patient accounting to current policies and procedures.
- Re-evaluate patient’s progress during treatment at appropriate intervals recommend, acquire, and modify necessary adaptive equipment to augment patient’s independent.
- Planning Discharge.
- Educate patients and/or families about proper safe use and recommend methods for installation of adaptive equipment.
- Currently licensed as a Registered SLP in Texas
- Current CPR
- At least 1 yr. of pediatric experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Part-Time and Full-Time compensation programs
- Paid Time-Off
- 1:1 Patient Care Ratio
- Gym Membership Discounts to Anytime Fitness, LLC
- Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Scheduling
- Annual Vehicle Giveaway
- Corporate Discounts
- Annual Training
- State of the art SIM training
Come work for one of the largest Pediatric Home Health Companies in Texas.