Ref ID: 04080-0011960018
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Do you want to become a Senior Accountant with a Construction/Contractor firm? If you have a background in accounting, Robert Half is looking for candidates like you. Your talents will be used to prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, build budgets and forecasts, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates with strong analytical skills and a preference for challenging and fast-paced work environments will be successful in this position. This Senior Accountant role is located in San Antonio, Texas. The company offers a strong compensation package, benefits, and the opportunity for growth.
How you will make an impact
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary