@Orchard LLC has an immediate opening to work for a well-established solutions provider within the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure sector at the Sr. Administrative Assistant capacity in Boerne, TX. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with initial 6 Months of contract employment through @Orchard. The opportunity requires this Admins Assistant to obtain a DOD Secret Security Clearance.
- Provide administrative support to Environmental and Engineering Offices which are staffed by both DoD civilians and multiple contractor organizations, including their clients. Duties involve performing a full range of administrative, clerical, and environmental-related tasks.
- General office support functions include providing assistance to the Program Managers and Office staff, receiving calls and visitors, processing mail for distribution, coordinating appointments, meetings, conferences, and post access requests, and providing procedural and grammatical quality checks on outgoing correspondences.
- Additional responsibilities include data and information gathering involving the compilation, tracking, and summation of data collected for programs and projects such as required for pollution abatement, compliance, and monitoring and sampling projects and inventories; generating and maintaining associated environmental files, correspondence, forms, and reports; maintaining environmental property inventories; processing and managing purchase orders for equipment and supplies through their client and procurement offices, and responding to external and internal requests for program information.
- This position also requires assisting higher-level environmental personnel in areas of assignment and involves the independent performance of limited assignments in prescribed areas of the environmental program.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Required Skills & Education:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Business, English or related field, (or) at least 8 years of experience in an administrative lead/supervisory capacity in lieu of a degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, reporting, scheduling, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in keyboard skills and the utilization of MS Windows, MS Office, presentation software, and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software is required.
- Familiarity with company policies and procedures is preferred, as well as a demonstrated ability to administer a variety of activities simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to be a success in the role, we need to hear from you!
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.
Term Length: 6 Months