Who We Are:
Provide administrative support to the Purchasing - Electronics Group, maintain electronic and/ or hard-copy filing systems or databases, assist buyers to place E-Commerce Orders, make change orders and other clerical tasks as assigned.
Objectives of this Role:
- Provide administrative support to Purchasing Electronic Group, make copies, scan documents, maintain electronic and/or hard-copy filing systems or databases, and other clerical tasks as assigned.
- Assist buyers to place E-Commerce orders and make change orders.
- Develop a solid understanding of the Purchasing Policies and Procedures and act using personal judgment within defined levels of responsibility to process tasks to support the Electronics group.
- Interact daily with purchasing specialists concerning tasks and duties assigned.
- Assist buyer on labor and travel analyses or other types of analyses required for price analysis.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Place large numbers of online orders with accuracy and efficiency.
- Scan, Upload, and File as requested by the buyers.
- Perform change orders.
- Assist buyers to expedite the online orders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- AS degree preferred
- 10 years: Clerical experience supporting staff with purchasing, travel, or other business areas
- Strong proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong communication and team work skills
- A valid/clear Driver's license is required
Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident due to ITAR work in the section
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace