Hope you are doing great,
My name is Vamsi Kokala working with The Judge Group, a leading Talent Solutions company. I have an open job and I am hoping to connect with you to see if you or someone you know may be interested in learning more about this.
Desired Start Date: 12/6/21
Duration: 12 months
Work Location: Charleston SC REMOTE
Work Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Sr Computing Architect
Leads activities to define requirements, design and verify robust architecture, data and information management systems and components. Leads the identification of design constraints and ensures architecture conforms to requirements. Incorporates architecture functions into software development lifecycle. Leads the development and configuration management of architecture views and models. Assesses of feasibility of architecture solutions and alternatives. Performs trade-off analyses. Evaluates products to assess suitability for integration into delivery system environments. Drafts data and information management products and service standards. Assesses impact of architectural decisions to product lifecycle. Develops architecture and data/information management standards and strategies. Coaches and mentors others.
• Exercises critical thinking and innovative problem solving
• Experience in Strategic Architecture and leading strategy and implementation of various capabilities
• Develop the conceptual architecture(s), systems / integration architecture(s), roadmaps and associated artifacts.
• Provide technical direction for existing, transitional, and to-be architecture(s).
• Partner with solution architects within the segment for alignment to Digital Enterprise direction.
• Evaluates architecture solutions and alternatives to assess suitability for integration into Product Systems portfolio.
• Work with Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions as well as in-house developed solutions to develop systems/data integration strategy and plan.
• Assist business in the scoping and planning of upcoming projects.
• Partner with the DevOps team, Engineering Architects, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Engineering functions, and our strategic partners to roadmap and implement our strategy
• Research and bring forward opportunities to advance the design and implementation of
o An enhanced automated build, test, and deployment pipeline
o Frameworks for automated management of application infrastructure
o Scalable, adaptive infrastructure capabilities required for a diverse user community
• Partner with Data and Integration Architecture focal to ensure consistent and reliable deployments across these disciplines as well as seamless systematic interactions with other Enterprise capability domains and legacy systems.
• Ability to develop community of practices to facilitate discussions with technical team to drive improvement and efficiencies.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Experience in Enterprise strategy and roadmap
• Experience in Solutioning and Implementation of PLM/ERP Systems or any large Enterprise systems
• Excellent communication
• Up-to-date with latest industry trends in Software and Product development and management
• Agile SAFe methodology exposure
• Strong knowledge of solution/system architecture (e.g. TOGAF Certified)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor's degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
• Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience, 18 years' related work experience, etc.)
Vamsi Kokala, Senior Executive Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
Phone: (610) 230-7503 - Extn: 278
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | www.judge.com
Celebrating 50 Years of Success
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com