Remote, Stock Options, Series A (Revenue Positive), React, promote from within!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
***This position is for a FULLY REMOTE Frontend Engineer***
***Must have experience with React framework.***
We are the leading day guest booking platform providing the hotel industry a solution to monetize their under-utilized amenities and boost revenue while offering people a way to enjoy hotel amenities on-demand. Local leisure and business day guests can book amenities and workspaces at hotels, without an overnight stay, a flexible model made even more relevant and necessary in this new changing world. By creating a revolutionary new way people vacation- the easy and affordable micro-vacation or "daycation"!
Why join us?
- Great salary and strong EQUITY play
- Excellent benefits for you and your family
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote, must be based in the USA, and not require visa sponsorship or transfer
- "Series A" funded and compounding revenue this year
- Excellent leadership team and opportunity for growth
- Opportunity to define the engineering culture as we continue to scale
We are looking for a Sr. Frontend Engineer (react) to help make our user experience to the next level alongside our VP of Technology, VP of Engineering, and Senior Frontend Engineer as mentors! The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic environment, have a technical understanding of core technologies, and have experience with building beautiful, scalable, responsive user experiences. Our cutting-edge platform leverages Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, Flutter, AWS, Docker, Heroku.
What you’ll do:
● Design, develop and operate services on the cloud that can scale to millions of users
● Strong commitment to metrics-driven product development, with a disciplined and analytical approach to problem-solving
● Work with product to understand end-user requirements and create solutions that impact our customers, hotels, and internal users
● Develop UX/UI concepts into functional prototypes and into production-ready code
● Be comfortable creating and updating CRUD interfaces along with API integration
● Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic landscape
What we are looking for:
● 4+ years of solid Frontend experience with at least 1 year of React experience.
● Deep understanding of HTML/CSS, responsive design practices (SCSS/SASS, Minification, Webpack)
● Expert ability to break down complex and ambiguous requirements into actionable and technical deliverables
● Understanding of OOP/Flux design principles
● Basic knowledge of server-side scripting. We use Ruby
● Experience with CI/CD: Git, Github, CircleCI.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
● Experience with building apps using server-side rendering (NextJS or similar)
● Experience working on websites requiring internationalization or localization
● Experience with Agile/Kanban methodologies and best practices
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to have fun in a small team environment
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.