Description Our History
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Healthcare Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Overall management, tracking and reporting of technology deliverables in support of new business capabilities, ensuring on time and on budget delivery, adherence to compliance and quality standards, and alignment to the strategic objectives of the business case
- Ensure the adherence of project governance processes, and foster environment of continual process improvement
- Facilitate project planning with internal teams and strategic partners using standard project plan development methods, including interim milestones, dependency management, and critical path analysis
- Timely delivery of executive updates, Steering Committee materials, key stakeholder meetings and portfolio/project status reporting
- Facilitate cross-functional program processes and communications, such as risk and issue management
- Drive decision analysis and recommendations for portfolio level issues
- Ensure risk mitigation strategies and contingencies are defined and executed
- Ensure accurate and timely financial management including actual spend and forecasts for labor, non-labor and strategic partner support; explain cost variances and implement corrective action; track cost risks and cost opportunities
- Manage, motivate and lead project managers and team resources where applicable, and grow the capabilities of team members by mentoring and coaching as needed
- Healthcare delivery experience with a major health system or insurer required– experience with risk adjustment methodologies and/or large-scale vendor integrations process is strongly preferred
- 7-10 years in a lead Project Management within a large, matrixed organization
- Tangible record of successfully delivering large scale solutions within IT
- Experience building complex Project and Program artifacts including Project charters, comprehensive project plans, milestone views, status reports, issues, risk and contingency plans, etc.
- Proven, extensive experience within IT SDLC – including but not limited to:
- Scope management
- Quality Management
- Financial / Budget Management in excess of $1.5 million
- Implementation Activities
- Lifecycle components such as business analysis, design, testing, release management
- PI Planning
- Senior and Executive leadership presence required
- Exemplary Written and Verbal Communications
- Waterfall and Agile Experience required
- Proficient in MS Office tools