Do you like to serve as a strategic partner with senior leadership within an assigned business unit? Do you have a knack for developing and nurture partnerships in order to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention? Do you have the savvy for delivering a high level of human resource expertise on employee relations, performance management and other critical issues? We have a great opportunity for you to make the most of your unique skills and spirit as a Human Resources Business Partner at SeaWorld!
What you get to do:
· Collaborate with Park area leadership to develop new HR strategies.
· Provide basic to advanced coaching and development.
· Assist business unit leaders in providing employees with appropriate development opportunities.
· Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
· Provide expert advice on succession planning and talent mobility.
· Support performance management process.
· Provide HR policy guidance.
· Collaborate with HR colleagues to develop policies, programs, and solutions.
· Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
· Act as liaison with Corporate Compensation regarding merit increase process and compensation issues.
· Interview senior-level candidates.