Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States and Canada only (TimeZone:PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 – $135/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Short term
- US/Canada only
- B2B SaaS experience required
- 10+ years of experience
Summary: The main function of a product designer is to oversee the design process of a product. A typical product designer is responsible for the user experience of a product, and plays an important role in the information architecture and systems design of a product.
Our client is hiring a Product Designer, who will report to the Experience Design Manager within the Team Expansion Leadership Quad. You are a Product Designer who operates across the full scope of design, from research and discovery through to solution exploration, delivery and ongoing learning and iteration
- Creates designs, plans, prototypes and patterns of new products according to specifications.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative research.
- Defines projects and measures of success, tests assumptions and outcomes, and incorporates feedback.
- Work with product managers, engineering and other partners to define product strategy and advocate for the user experience in their products.
- Steer the strategic design direction of Integrations, and Team Expansion.
- Be a natural storyteller. You'll also need facilitation and collaboration abilities, and the attitude to always work toward the best outcomes.
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and potential solutions to the identified problems in the most effective way.
- Help your team conduct exploratory user research and usability tests. Influence and shape how they go about their work, ship product and lead the product roadmap.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles. E
- xpert problem-solving skills.
- Strategic and organizational planning skills.
- Previous experience with design tools such as Figma & Mural
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- 10+ years related experience required.
- B2B SaaS
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.