Who we are:
Process Street is a no-code workflow platform startup from San Francisco. We help our customers build, document, automate, and track recurring workflows. Our platform stores knowledge where the action happens, ensuring thorough and error free execution of workflows that our global customers run their businesses on. We service over 3k customers around the world, such as Airbnb, Spotify, AstraZeneca, and Accenture, and are VC-backed by Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
To make recurring work fun, fast, and faultless for teams everywhere.
Process Street was founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren't inspired by the construct of a mundane 9-to-5. Spread across 9 different time zones, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take real ownership of our work. We know human connections are what make teams strong, so we regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, and more, to build strong relationships.
If you're entrepreneurial and seek an environment that values impact, ownership, and flexibility we look forward to meeting you!
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will own a variety of go-to-market projects and marketing programs for Process Street products. This role requires a self-driven product marketer with a proven ability to craft customer-facing content that conveys the value of B2B software products and to lead successful go-to-market and sales enablement efforts that drive new customer acquisition.
You will be expected to quickly build an understanding of the Process Street growth strategy and identify opportunities for marketing impact. Strong collaboration and relationship building skills are a must, as this role involves working with diverse stakeholders across multiple teams such as Product Management, Marketing, and Sales.
What You'll Do
- Craft compelling content and use customer proof points to convey the value of Process Street for current and prospective customers in a variety of marketing channels, including website, landing pages, ad creatives, sales collateral, and thought leadership assets.
- Build and execute on go-to-market plans for new product launches, including directly producing a variety of product launch deliverables such as internal briefs, blog posts, announcement emails, customer-facing slides, one-sheets, etc.
- Track, analyze, and report progress against product marketing program goals and ROI, with accountability for attaining goals relating to new customer acquisition, product adoption, and revenue.
- Partner closely with stakeholders in the Product and Engineering teams to determine the best launch strategies for new product releases.
- Conduct customer research and competitive research, share research findings with internal stakeholders, and use research insights to inform product marketing strategy.
- Create and deliver product training content for Sales and Customer Success.
- Keep internal audiences abreast of product evolution with updates and detail on upcoming product launches and platform enhancements.
- Be a creative thinker who actively shapes the ways Process Street differentiates our product offerings for customers in a crowded and complex ecosystem.
Who You Are
- 3-6 years of experience in B2B product marketing and sales enablement, with a track record of helping to drive new customer acquisition and product adoption.
- Clear understanding of the B2B SaaS marketplace, and the proven routes to market utilized to reach business customers.
- Strong planning and organizational skills required, with experience working closely with cross functional teams, including Product and Sales teams.
- Motivated individual with the presence, confidence and energy required to engage and influence key stakeholders within the organization.
- Ability to work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, driving rapid work delivery and having a hands-on approach.
- Experience writing marketing copy for use in websites, collateral, and other channels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Unlimited PTO policy – Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December.
- Annual company offsite – (when not in a pandemic of course) In lieu of an offsite, we do encourage and sponsor small group meetups so that you can meet your teammates face to face around the world.
- Social time – We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance – for US employees and their families, including dental and vision plans.
- Equity – for all full-time roles.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Process Street is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.