We seek a motivated, entrepreneurial, and proven Senior Project Manager to lead the positioning, development, closing, and delivery of water professional engineering services to key clients throughout the Chicago and Illinois markets, from company's Chicago based global headquarters. This leader must be eager and open to continuous growth and improvement, engaging and leading teams, implementing best engineering and business practices, and leading by example, as the company continues to expand its growing, global practice.
Mentoring staff, providing career guidance, positioning team for success, and supporting staff development while adhering to the company's core values.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with new and existing clients to understand their needs and to ensure that their expectations are exceeded.
- Managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously to lead teams to deliver assignments to the client's satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining schedule and budget.
- Client service excellence in engaging, listening, and understanding client needs, to translate these needs into solutions.
- Identifying and leading business development pursuits, developing positioning plans, coordinating and implementing the positioning plans with the team, and preparation of proposals including project goals, client needs, and technical approaches.
- Managing staff assignments and workload to position staff to achieve their career objectives and deliver on project requirements.
Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, asset management, program management, bid assistance and office