Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
*Please note that this position cannot be performed in Colorado.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze business requirements and technical specifications for Multiplan applications. Create the corresponding test strategy, test plans, and test cases for Multiplan’s SQA team
2. Execute SQA testing of MultiPlan applications in accordance with project documentation and aligned with company standards
3. Perform back-end (database) testing using complex SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server databases. Perform regression and integration testing.
4. Perform front-end (functional) testing of Web and GUI applications
5. Analyze test results and log defects in JIRA. Partner with project team members on the resolution and re-testing of identified defects and issues
6. Prepare reports of defects, test results, etc., through JIRA. Provide constructive feedback and process improvement recommendations to the project team
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate commitment to the Company’s core values.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary