Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap )
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 – $120/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - long-term
Full-time or Part-Time (FT preferred)
Full Job Description
Our client is seeking a Senior Visual System Designer, who can lead us in developing their visual design system for a new mobile CBT-based digital health product for the women’s health platform.
Work with a diverse team of UI/UX and brand designers, behavioral scientists, and design strategists to understand business, clinical, product, behavioral, and design requirements needed to create a cohesive and consistent digital product experience system.
By creating a digital experience that is relevant, high quality, and speaks to targeted users in a meaningful and actionable way, you will have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of millions of people in their healthcare journey.
Your responsibilities include:
- Work closely with their internal team comprised of UI/UX designers, behavioral scientists, and design strategists to understand business, clinical, product, and behavioral requirements
- Partner/align with a consulting agency that will be developing overall brand to understand design requirements; deploy identified visual language and hierarchy
- Reinforce brand elements throughout the digital experience
- Discover and document the edges (What is too cutting edge? Worn out?)
- Design visually stunning user interface components in Figma
- Write clear and crisp visual design component documentation
- Create simple, elegant and informative icons, illustrations, and graphics to pair with written content
- Understanding the tech build process for a digital launch
- Collaborate with engineers to create assets for their mobile apps
Your Required Qualifications
- Expertise in visual UI/UX experience design and prototyping (7 years +)
- Expertise in creating digital products in Figma,
- Expertise in strategically building new visual design systems for mobile
- Experience establishing system-level and micro-level standards
- Meticulous thinker that can go deep in the weeds but also pop up to see the forest
- Energized by collaborative design practices & crave feedback
- Working understanding of the tech build process for digital launch
You will partner with product and design teams to establish an overall design system that launches our client's first digital product but is also scalable for the overall platform. You will lead them through/own creating a cohesive and consistent digital product experience system that reflects the brand direction/guidelines identified at both a system-level and micro-level standards.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.