A wonderful resort and spa in San Antonio are looking for an experienced Steward for dinner. The shift will be 4 pm- 12;30 am.
The resort is located on Highway 281 North
• Assist with kitchen steward room set-up, opening and closing duties
• Stock all kitchen and banquet supplies according to par
• Assist in maintaining a clean work environment • (Dish room, storage, chemical room, dry storage, disposal of wasted material).
• Assist in food platting/preparation as needed for large banquet events.
• Any Kitchen related request is given by management
• Be extremelycourteousto all customers and fellow employees
• Report unsafe conditions to your supervisor immediately
• Report any equipment malfunction to Chef.
• Maintain hotel equipment in proper working conditions
• Any other duties assigned by your immediate supervisor
- Prior experience required.
- Knowledge of service ware and how to maintain same in order to complimentguest experience
- Ability to push/pull service carts weighing up to 150 pounds
- Ability to transport heavy objects through a crowded room.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a hand cart/truck
- Effective verbal andwritten communication skills.
- Ability to adaptcommunicationstyle to suit
- different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors,
- coworkers, public etc.
Onin believes that your health is important. Medical benefits should be affordable and easy to use with your busy schedule. That’s why we offer our teammates custom-built benefits that are affordable and convenient to use. When you’re a part of our team, you will have affordable benefits you’ll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor’s Visit copays, Free Teledoctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.