Substitute Teacher Jobs in Bexar County
We’re currently hiring educators to work with South San Antonio Independent School District and more! Earn up to $113 per day.
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want, whether you’re looking for long term assignments with a single school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-yr college or university in the U.S..
- You will need to verify you have been fingerprinted through TEA or get fingerprinted, and must pass a background check.Please be aware there are costs associated with this requirement.
Why work with Swing?
- Access to your participating local public, private and charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
- Gain experience in new ways of teaching including distance learning, campus-based learning, and in-person instruction.
*We take your safety seriously. Our COVID-19 policy includes school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom screening.
Teach when you want where you want
Swing Education is an online platform where substitute teachers can choose teaching assignments that fit their schedule, grade level, and school preference. We’ve partnered with 2,700+ K-12 public, private, and charter schools to create online listings of full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments that update in real time. Browse substitute teaching assignments and accept the ones you want with the click of a button.