Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Supervisor of Provider Network supervises the activities of the Network Department. Network Supervisors will oversee the evaluation and negotiation of contracting responsibilities, compliance of contractual requirements, credentialing of the network practitioners and the retention and quality of the LHI’s Provider Network.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Oversee performance of provider contracting and recruitment within LHI’s Provider Network
- Ensuring LHI’s Provider Network is cost effective
- Adherence to contractual KPI’s, regulatory compliance and risk management as it relates to LHI’s Provider Network
- Analyzing and refining LHI’s Provider Network to ensure an appropriately balanced network composition
- Working with internal and external customers to manage expectations and communicate network capabilities, plans, and progress
- Assist in direction of departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Provide guidance to staff on provider/practitioner inquiry on concerns, complaints, appeals and grievances
- Manage and promote provider, practitioner and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the hiring, training, development, performance appraisals, timesheets and individual/team productivity
- Establish, implement and monitor performance measurements specific to assigned duties of staff. Oversee adherence of employees to department and organizational policies as well as processes. Promote positive department culture
- Participate in hiring, performance management and retention of department employees
- Prioritize network improvement initiatives through strategic planning and analysis
- Determining appropriate work flow and assignment/level of staff to perform work
- Aligning network composition to meet and exceed annual company objectives
- Determining if current/proposed process and documentation meet contracting compliance and credentialing standards
- Development of a cost effective, appropriately balanced network composition
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School diploma
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- 2+ years of experience in a vendor or customer management-related (recruitment, contracting/sales or credentialing) role handling complex business relationships with accountability for business results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of leadership principles and team environment
- Ability to review business reports and conduct independent analysis focused on organizational priorities and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple ongoing projects within expected timeframes
- Ability to problem solve and propose solutions
- Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience will be considered
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- 3+ years of experience in a vendor or customer management-related (recruitment, contracting/sales or credentialing) role handling complex business relationships with accountability for business results
- Sales/Contracting/Account Management Experience
- Credentialing Experience
- Medical, Dental or Healthcare Industry Experience
- Medical and Dental Coding/Billing Practices Experience
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently. Must be able to adjust to changing priorities
Careers with LHI. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators in cost-effective health care management. And when you join our team, you’ll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We’ve joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We’re located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We’re supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission-driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Lead, Provider Network, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Remote, WI, Madison, Wisconsin