Kforce has a client in search of a talented Systems Engineer - Implementation in San Antonio, TX.
The client is looking for a lead Systems Engineer within our Professional Services practice that is active in all phases of Systems solutions for our SMB/Enterprise level clients. Solutions will include Microsoft Infrastructure and cloud technologies, Virtualization, Cisco Compute, and Storage technologies. The Systems Engineer - Implementation will assist our clients in implementation and operational support as well as serving as an escalation point for internal resources.
- Deliver project-based implementation and support functions for a wide array of client environments, while serving as technical authority for Microsoft, Virtualization, Storage, Cloud, and related data center technologies
- Systems Engineer will translate business needs into technology specifications, by reviewing proposals and assessing requirements
- Configure hardware and software elements to support design specifications and engagement requirements
- Communicate highly technical concepts to resources and clients' management in areas of expertise
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues in production environments of all sizes and complexity
- As a Systems Engineer, you will maintain certifications relevant to job role and as required by manufacturing partnership requirements
- Stay current with new technologies and innovations and recommend adoption of new technologies
- Contribute to process and product offering improvement initiatives