Top Texas Law Firm is currently seeking a Systems Specialist to join the team!
The ideal candidate will possess 3 or more years of experience in a tech support role in a professional environment.
- Medical – 80% employer contribution
- Dental, Vision, Life & other supplemental insurance
- 401K with Employer Matching (up to 4%)
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary gym membership
- Company events – to include giving back to the community!
Why Work Here?
This is the firm that will take your career to the next level. We focus on obtaining RESULTS for our clients!
Our law firm has been named a “Best Place to Work” in the country by Glassdoor two years in a row!
We consistently outperform our peers in categories such as:
- Career Opportunities
- Compensation and Benefits
- Culture and Values
- Senior Leadership
The Systems Specialist takes a comprehensive approach to maintaining software systems to ensure efficiency of processes to include collection, analysis, and reporting of data and metrics.
Essential Job Functions:
- Creation of new workflows systems, process builders, internal systems in Salesforce within the Firm for all departments and positions
- Meet and confer with management regarding new project development for all software systems.
- Creation of Thomas J. Henry Law case management systems
- Create reports and dashboards for individual employee use as well as management tools
- Ensure seamless operation of all software systems in the Firm, including Salesforce, Docushare, Conga, MatchMyEmail, InContact, and RingCentral
- Work with management to develop training models for all software systems
- Work with management to create and implement workflow systems within the Firm for all departments and positions
- Work with outside vendors on creation of Thomas J Henry intellectual property
- Day-to-day maintenance on all software systems in conjunction with IT manager and staff
- Train/onboard all new users to effectively utilize all Thomas J Henry Law software systems in keeping with individual employee needs
- Provide support to all users regarding access, training, and troubleshooting of software systems
- Additional projects as assigned
- Understanding of computer terminology and ability to identify hardware and peripherals
- Ability to multitask and solid execution of successful resolution
- Commitment to service excellence
- Excellent communication skills while displaying a positive high energy attitude
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Good problem-solving skills with a logical, methodical approach
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and work as a team
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a computer systems field required
- 3+ years of experience in a tech support role
- Functional knowledge about networks, operating systems, PC concepts, and Salesforce or other CRM platform
- Hands on experience with creating and editing videos
If you are looking for the opportunity to make the most of your experience, talents and work ethic, we may be the place for you!