ABOUT THE FIRM:
My client is a public accounting firm in San Antonio, Texas! They care deeply for their employees and treat them like family.
- This organization values their employees and offers work life balance. *MINIMAL OVERTIME*
- Hybrid/flexible schedules/WFH options available
- Family oriented CPA firm with a 15+ year presence in the San Antonio area & many tenured employees
- Great medical benefits paid for by employer, to include an HSA with employer contribution.
- Professional yet casual work setting
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Seeking a person with a passion for building relationships and serving clients.
ABOUT THE TAX ACCOUNTANT
We are seeking tax accountants at various levels. We are looking for both entry level accountants with a degree in accounting and desire to soak up knowledge and learn OR Tax accountants with 4+ years of experience. The opportunity to make partner will be available to those who display the necessary traits to lead the firm. The firm serves individuals and small businesses in a multitude of industries.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Recent or current experience in a public accounting tax role
- CPA or CPA Candidate highly preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of federal and state tax issues
- Experience with preparation of US federal and state tax returns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed- client interaction required
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a public accounting firm
- Overtime expected during busy season