CURO Financial Technologies is one of the largest, fastest growing providers of short-term loans and financial services in the United States and Canada. Our licensed, direct lending products and heightened customer service focus are at the core of what we offer.
We have an upbeat, friendly and fast-paced environment. Our employees are excited to be a part of the CURO family, as evidenced by our low turnover rates and energized company culture. We’ve consistently grown well ahead of other short-term loan lenders and are primed for continued growth and enduring success.
Come and work for a Fintech company that has distinguished itself from competitors with quality product offerings, genuine customer service, robust operating systems, state-of-the-art call center, and a track record of new product innovation!
Reporting into the Director of Talent Acquisition, we are looking for a scrappy, up-and-coming Technology Recruiter to join our growing talent team. As our Recruiter, you will partner closely with the Director of TA and Technology Leadership Team to help hire across our global technology team.
The right candidate is someone who thrives in a start-up, dynamic environment and is eager to continue growing and fine-tuning their full-lifecycle recruitment skills. We are looking for someone who has a consultative style (or wants to build this important skillset) and is driven by execution and meeting goals.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will partner with the Office of the CTO leaders to understand technical business objectives and current and future recruitment needs
- Learn how to develop and implement innovative and proactive recruitment and sourcing strategies and campaigns to achieve current and future staffing levels
- Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring/market data to your hiring managers
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) and LinkedIn Recruiter projects
- Act as a liaison with employment agencies and search firms if necessary
- Participate in broader talent initiatives that focus on best ways to acquire, engage and develop talent.
- Manage your candidates throughout the interview process and provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Work closely with hiring managers and interview panels to ensure alignment throughout the recruitment process
What You Should Have
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- You have at least 1 year of full lifecycle corporate recruitment experience or agency experience, with a strong focus in technology recruitment
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) - Greenhouse experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize competing priorities on tight deadlines
- Driven continuously learn as we continue to build the recruitment function and participate in numerous tasks/projects as we continue to build the recruitment function
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.