Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different - and support each other along the way.
This position is an extended temporary role with the potential become permanent based on performance and need. The ideal candidate will play a major role with our daily safety protocols throughout the distribution center. They will assist with the clerical/administration function within the HR department, along with other special projects assigned. This individual will perform duties directly related to the health and safety of all associates, payroll, file administration, benefits, workers compensation, leaves of absence, unemployment and preparing reports associated with these functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with HR team to maintain our health self assessment check
- Make sure associates are abiding by the social distancing policies and procedures
- Monitor our thermal imaging scanner for everyone entering the distribution center
- Track, maintain, and prepare lists and reports to include new hire evaluations, attendance, seniority, and shift information
- Partner with staffing department to assist with onboarding process and new hire orientations
- Partner with HR Manager to assist with payroll, calendar entries, new hire paperwork, for additional special projects
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills
Come Discover Different at TJX - we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory - at all times of the day - and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.