*Eligible for Full Time Remote
DTSI is seeking a UI/UX Designer to design an interactive workflow solution for a highly visible web platform within the public domain. In this role, you will create clean design as you translate high-level requirements into interactive flows that transform into intuitive and functional user interfaces. As part of the Development team you will contribute to casting vision, design details, and translating business requirements into functional, achievable designs that deliver on business objectives. Position pending contract award in August, 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct and participate in collaborative sessions with partners and stakeholders throughout the organization
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications to product and marketing teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Utilize design and prototyping skills and tools to manage tasks and workflows
- Exhibit passion for emerging technologies, new interaction models, product design and excellence in visual design
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication and organizational skills
- Design-thinking approach to solving large, complex design challenges
- Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints and usability findings into design
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts
- Successful past performance in a UI/UX Designer role
- Experience in Drupal Front End Development
- Experience leveraging design systems to create visual designs for responsive websites and mobile applications
- Solid understanding of a human-centered design thinking approach
- Solid understanding of user experience deliverables
- Exceptional visual design skills
- Front end UX scripting languages CSS/HTML/Java Script
- Experience with Drupal 9
- Familiarity with Federal Government Infrastructure and Processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field (4+ years of relevant work experience may substitute for the degree)
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Inclusion & Diversity
DTSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
DTSI is an equal opportunity employer that uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Background investigations may be conducted to determine applicant’s eligibility for a Department of Defense security clearance.
EEO is Law Poster
EEO Is Law Supplement
DTSI has built an unwavering reputation of delivering cutting-edge IT solutions with a focus on exceeding customer expectations and a relentless drive to be the best in the industry. Our success, undoubtedly, is a direct result of our people. We are intentional in seeking individuals who are hard-working, disciplined, visionary, and approach all tasks and interactions with an attitude of excellence. If this is you, we invite you to join Team DTSI!
Proud of Our Past. Improving the Present. Focused on the Future.
Powered by JazzHR