Title: Technology Consultant
Location: San Antonio, TX 78221
Duration: 04/15/2021 to 04/01/2022
Skills: Expertise in Microsoft License CSP subscriptions, License advisory and administration
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience required as well as demonstrated continuing professional development.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in identifying the business needs for Microsoft technology alignment for clients and resellers
- Microsoft certification (MCP) for Microsoft licensing
- Demonstrated ability to manage the life cycle of client agreements and renewals
- Broad business and leadership acumen with a demonstrated ability to achieve goals with a high degree of self-initiation and independence.
- Experience managing finances in a client environment.
- Demonstrated client management with an overall Satisfied Client Rating
- In-depth knowledge of process management and execution (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO)
- At least ten (15) years' experience in navigating the Microsoft eco system.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft CRM.
- Background in building a Microsoft CSP service with proven track record of growth
- Background in financial management in a client environment
- Background in Microsoft Internal Asset and Resource Management