At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
SDC - GPS - Tech Risk Associate Analyst
Location: San Antonio, Texas
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and the world?
Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We'll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you'll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As an Associate Analyst, you'll work at our Service Delivery Center (SDC), a core component of the Government & Public Sector practice (GPS) in San Antonio, TX. The Service Delivery Center is made up of high-performing, US-based teams who work closely with our experienced professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our federal clients.
Your key responsibilities
• Assist in collecting information to document clients’ business and IT financial processes, risks and controls by compiling data from team into reports
• Assist in performing root cause analysis by compiling team observations into reports
• Monitor project progress and risks, ensuring key stakeholders are updated on progress and expected outcomes
• Assist in creating and processing data files and other client deliverables by compiling relevant information to develop deliverables (reports, documents, etc.)
• Assist in the performance of due diligence and investigative research on client projects with research and document creation
• Assist in creating client business, IT financial and risk / internal controls documentation by maintaining version control while collecting data for the documentation
• Assist in the collection of client business, IT financial and risk / internal controls data for weekly / monthly and ad hoc reporting by evaluating the input of the team and analyzing the information to identify any risks or concerns
• Execute on and deliver engagement specific tasks as directed
What we look for
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• You are curious and purpose driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
§ United States citizenship; must be able to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance or higher
§ Bachelor’s degree
§ Relevant experience, such as internships, are desirable
§ Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
§ Ability to analyze business and IT financial data and assist in problem solving
§ Ability to work with accounting, business management and/or technology concepts
§ Flexibility and ability to work with a nationally distributed team
§ Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
§ Ability to become proficient with Tableau and Visio
§ Ability to meet tight deadlines and follow up on open issues
§ Excellent English language skills – both written and verbal
What's in it for you
• Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
• Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
• Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
• Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
• A competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
• Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
• In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
• Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.