Driven To Serve® and Ready to Succeed!
Working with Towne Park offers a variety of employment opportunities for your unique career plan! Whether you’re a part-timer, careerist or adventurer, Towne Park gives you the tools to learn and grow. With business in 50+ national markets, there’s no limit to where Towne Park might take you!
No matter what you’re looking for, Towne Park provides a winning environment working alongside the brightest and friendliest colleagues around. Whether it’s team events, giving back to the communities where we live and work, or celebrating a Towne Park win, you’ll find a fun and welcoming work experience!
The Guest Service Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to guests or patients in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner. The Guest Service Associate is responsible for driving, parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner and assisting guests in and out of their vehicle during arrival and departure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all customer, co-workers, and clients
- Acknowledges and greets customer within five feet with a professional and friendly demeanor
- Uses guest last names during interactions
- Uses salutation of the day and welcomes guests to the location
- Practices proper Towne Park phone etiquette
- Posts up in designated areas when not completing tasks
- Runs at top speed to park and retrieve vehicles and drives slowly and cautiously
- Assists guests with bell services and luggage storage as needed (when applicable)
- Opens all vehicle and property doors for guests
- Assists customers with directions, taxis, reservations and other inquiries
- Provides customers with information about outlets, meeting rooms and/or amenities of the facility as well as main attractions in the area
- Delivers messages, items and/or guest amenities as requested
- Transport guests to appropriate places that are approved by the location (when applicable)
- Explains parking rates and retrieval procedures to guests upon arrival
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); OR one (1) month related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is highly desirable
- Perform parallel parking
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers license and clean driving record
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background and drug screen
- Must complete the Wheelchair Safety Training course provided by Towne Park
- If providing shuttle services, may be subject to additional requirements