Earn up to $225,000 in extra income within 5 years with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a Sign-on Bonus!
Vanguard Veterinary Clinic is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing four-doctor practice in beautiful San Antonio, Texas. We pride ourselves in offering high quality medicine and diagnostics, as well as excellent client education and communication. Newer graduates are welcome with top-tier mentorship opportunities.
We are a fast-paced, high volume general practice. We see all types of small animal cases ranging from routine wellness, soft tissue surgery, and dentistry.
We are looking for a talented Veterinarian who will help build confidence with our patients by using strong communication skills. Our goal has always been to build lasting and trustworthy relationships with our clients. We have a team of senior doctors and technicians who will invest in your success by providing mentorship and career growth opportunities.
We offer an incredible benefits package for full-time positions, designed to reward long-term career growth. Just some of our benefits include:
- Sign On Bonus available!
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP) – long-term incentive program (earn up to $225k in extra income in 5 years)
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance including supplemental life and disability
- Employer-sponsored 401K with a company match
- 120 hours annual PTO
- 40 hours additional PTO for CE
- $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- 3 days of “Purr-ental” leave with the adoption of a new pet
- Employer subsidized back up care & family care benefits
- Veterinary-specific employee assistance program
- Fertility/adoption/surrogacy support
- Perks at Work – discount marketplace
- Generous veterinary service discount for your personal pets
- Advanced career path opportunities
If you are looking for a practice that allows you to practice high quality medicine and see a variety of cases in a positive environment supporting your growth, we are the practice for you! For more information about this opportunity, contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or apply online today.
We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered